Website Paddle Pub
Paddle Pub is a 16 passenger, pedal-powered pontoon boat.
Paddle Pub Captain Position
Currently, Paddle Pub is searching for additional Captains to work in our Mission Bay San Diego location.
If you have a USCG master’s license this position(s) may be the opportunity that you are looking for.
Tour Captain Responsibilities
Responsible for all aspects of quality and safety of the tour
- Check-In passengers and make sure all waivers, paperwork and payments are completed prior to guests boarding the vessel
- Supervise and conduct the tours
- Ensure that all vessels are in good working order; Maintain logs and company documents, as directed
- Provide daily feedback to office
- Qualifications/Experience: Must have U. S. Coast Guard License for at least a Master Near Coastal/Inland with a minimum of 25 gross tons. Experience operating vessels up to 20 – 30 ft. vessels, preferably pontoons
- The ideal candidate will have client- facing skills, professional appearance/attitude, attention to detail/organized, reliable, and the ability to deliver quality service to our clients
- This position requires flexibility in terms of hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must reside near the immediate area. Knowledge of Mission Bay is helpful
- Must be drug free (pre-employment screening and enrollment in random drug testing program is Coast Guard required)
- Training will be provided
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, Veteran’s status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in this position and meet the listed criteria, please apply. Those meeting the criteria will receive a call for immediate consideration. E-mail us your resume with a brief cover letter as to why we should consider you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com